1. IDENTIFICATION OF THE CONTROLLER
In compliance with current legislation included in the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, about Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) and its implementing regulations, we inform you that personal data collected through the various forms of this website, as well as, where appropriate, those that are collected or obtained subsequently for the compliance of the purposes intended, will be included in a file whose responsible is: BODEGAS TEODORO RECIO SL, residing at C / hospital No. 6 47491 La Seca (Valladolid) and VAT B47713631.
2. PURPOSE AND TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA:
The purposes and treatments that are made through the website are:
- Section “User Registration”: In order to make online purchases, you need to register yourself in the private area by completing a series of forms. These data will be processed in order to allow online purchases and execute the orders made by users; enabling the communication with users to solve any incident which may occur during the checkout or payment management of the order; collect new data or confirm the data already collected in case they lead to errors; and generally allow to meet any kind of relationship arising as a consequence of requests, managements, purchases or transactions between provider and user, as well as offer the most personalized service possible. Also they will be treated for commercial and advertising purposes, to offer the user products that are considered that may be of his interest.
- Section “Contact”: the data collected through these forms will be processed in order to meet the requests made by users, provide any information requested and the attention to user / client in general. They may also be treated with commercial and advertising purposes, to offer the user products that are considered that may be of his interest.
3. MANDATORY DATA:
In the fulfill of the forms will be mandatory those fields marked with an asterisk (*), considering them necessary for the intended purpose, so its omission may result in the failure to submit the query or run the sale.
All requested data must be proper, appropiate and not excessive for the intended purpose.
4. ARCO Rights:
Data holders may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition through the email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The request must include: Name and surname of the concerned person; copy of ID; request; postal address for correspondence, date, signature; and, where appropriate, documents relating to the request made.
In addition, if the user has a private account may modify or rectify the data entered directly through the same.
5. USER RESPONSIBILITY:
The user guarantees that the personal data provided are true, complete and accurate and commits to notify or modify any change occurring in them. Any loss or damage caused to the website, the provider or to any third party by communicating erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete information is the sole responsibility of the user.
The user is also responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their account data and password and must take the necessary cautions to prevent their use by unauthorized persons, being responsible for the activities carried out from his own account.
6. DISAGREEMENT TO SEND COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS:
The data provided by users may be used for sending commercial communications pursuant to the provisions of paragraph 1 of this document.
Users can oppose to the sending of commercial communications by sending an email to the address: email@example.com, with the subject: “opposing to the sending of commercial communications”, stating your name and email you want to unsubscribe.